master international trade
A Master’s in International Trade will allow students to examine the exchange of capital goods and services between countries. This means not only looking at various economic factors, but also at the important social and political factors which interplay with trading. It also gives students the opportunity to either further their understanding of a question or take off in a completely different way using skills they have gained from their previous undergraduate degree.
A Master’s in International Trade is designed for those students who wish to broaden their international perspective on trade and go deeper into the histories and cultures of many countries. It is also designed for those who are seeking careers as diplomats, working in foreign policy, international business, and other careers.
Through the Master’s in International Trade program students will be able to:
- analyze, manage and control business plans from an international perspective
- Develop their international perspective on trade and go deeper into the histories and cultures of many countries.
- Analyze, manage, and control business plans from an international perspective.
- Examine the exchange of capital goods and services between countries, not only looking at various economic factors, but also at the important social and political factors, which interplay with trading.
- Develop their international and multicultural communication skills and negotiations
- Identify, communicate, and deliver value in international contexts.
The Master in International Trade is accessible in the 1st Year to students who have completed their Bachelor Degree or similar degrees with a condition of an approval of an academic committee. Admission to this International Trade Program is strictly, but not limited to students who have completed their Bachelor Degree, License in International Commerce, or Management and economics degree. It may also include some other similar specialization with a conditional approval of an academic committee.
Applicants will have to take a written as well as an oral test before a scholarly commission responsible for assessing their eligibility and motivation to be part of the program.
The UIC Master of International Business is designed for those who are seeking careers of a typical business degree, such as:
- International purchasing manager
- Business development manager
- Director of import operations
- Export manager
- Sales manager
- Import/export manager
- International Development Director
- International marketing manager
- International trade manager
- International trade specialist
UIC provides financial support to help students to partly cover their tuition fees. The eligibility to benefit from this financial support depend on social conditions as well as academic excellence.
Students intersted in this financial support should contact UIC admissions departement
How to apply ?
Nos autres masters
- COMPTABILITÉ CONTRÔLE ET AUDIT
- COMPTABILITÉ CONTRÔLE ET AUDIT (CCA) EN DOUBLE DIPLOMATION AVEC L’UNIVERSITÉ DE LILLE
- GESTION FINANCIÈRE ET FINANCE INTERNATIONALE
- MANAGEMENT LOGISTIQUE ET ACHATS
- MARKETING ET COMMUNICATION DIGITALE
- MANAGEMENT DES RESSOURCES HUMAINES ET ORGANISATIONS
- MASTER OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS